This page contains a PDF version of Civil Service Quarterly special edition: Diversity & Inclusion. Download the full special edition here.
If you'd prefer the blog version, which may be easier to read on some computers, click here, where the articles below will appear in sequence over the coming weeks.
- Diversity + Inclusion = A Brilliant Civil Service, Sir Jeremy Heywood, Cabinet Secretary and Head of the Civil Service
- Why inclusion is for everyone - and why I want you to put me out of a job, Jazz Bhogal, Deputy Director, Civil Service Diversity and Inclusion
- Digitising the Government's ethnicity data: the Race Disparity Audit, Zamila Bunglawala, Deputy Director, and Marcus Bell, Director, Race Disparity Unit, Cabinet Office
- Diversity in public appointments, Chris Skidmore MP, Minister for the Constitution
- Interview: Selvin Brown, MBE, Director, Engagement and Policy, Health and Safety Executive
- Diversity case studies - Rosie Melville / Andrew Wright / Zebedee Nartey / Katherine Toomey