Comments added to the site are usually pre-moderated.
Any comments made are the author’s opinion alone and do not represent the views of HM Government. Comments will not be edited; however any posts that stray off topic, may cause offence or are about a named individual will be removed.
We will always try to acknowledge comments added within a 24-hour period during the working week. However, we cannot guarantee this.
If your submission to the site does not appear on the site, or is removed, it means that the blog team feel that the contribution does not comply with the participation guidelines listed below.
If you have a query about why your contribution has not appeared/disappeared on the site, our participation guidelines or approach to moderation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When posting comments, please observe our site participation guidelines:
- Be respectful of others
- Stay on topic and do not upload content that is unrelated to the purpose of this site
- Do not use language that is offensive, inflammatory or provocative (this includes swearing and obscene or vulgar comments)
- Do not break the law (this includes libel, condoning illegal activity and contempt of court)
- In the course of using the community areas of this site, please do not post personal information – including sensitive information, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses or other online contact details – relating either to you or other individuals
- Do not impersonate or falsely claim to represent a person or an organisation
- Do not make any commercial endorsement or promotion of any product, service or publication not relevant to the discussion
- Do not post in a language other than English
GOV.UK is not responsible for the content of external websites.